Plants provide natural air filtration systems.
You may not think about it much – a photocopy here, a permanent marker there – but the fact is that many common office supplies and equipment emit toxic chemicals into the air. Pollutants like formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene permeate the air and can cause illnesses ranging from fatigue and minor headaches to cancer.
Plants offer a natural solution…
- They filter and absorb toxins to cleanse the air.
- By keeping one plant per 100 square feet of office space, you can effectively improve air quality and help keep your employees healthy.
- Plants contribute to stress reduction, as well as reduced fatigue, headache, and significantly fewer employee sick days.
Plants offer significant financial benefits.
In today’s high-stress work environment, we all struggle to keep our operating costs as low as possible.
Plants can help keep costs low!
- Plants can increase employee productivity by as much as 12%.
- Buildings with indoor plants tend to have 20% higher rent rates.
- Plants help regulate optimal humidity levels in buildings, which saves on heating and cooling costs.
- Plants add value to your property by distinguishing it as natural and aesthetically pleasing.